[Dailydrool] Millie

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Sat Oct 6 17:51:21 PDT 2018

Today we went to a quilt show and I tried to take Millie out before 11am to pee, but she felt it was too early and would not.  So we left, telling my son David to try to take her out later and give her her pills at 2pm. When we got home, David said that he did give her her pills, but that she would NOT go out, PERIOD.   So I took her out and she happily peed and pooped.  Brought her  in and I took a short nap, but was rudely awaken by her at 4:20  as it was past her dinner time, and she did not stop parking until the dish was set before her.  She is truly a basset.

 Douglas Dropp and Millie Along with
Pw.s Charlie and Bennett, both ATB
  AOL Desktop