[Dailydrool] Millie

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Fri Oct 5 19:22:33 PDT 2018

Thought I would update on Millie.  Well she continues to hobble along.  When she sees another dog, she can walk about 75 feet almost as if she has no problems, but as the dog gets farther ahead, she goes back to he hobbling.   She still bugs me during Judge Judy because it is near her meal  time.  When I get the food ready, she gets up on her hind legs in anticipation of the bowl.  It just goes to show that she does not want to leave me yet, which I am happy for.  She is such a sweetheart that I do not care about having to help her walk.  I have to say that she has not really gotten worse.

 Douglas Dropp and Millie Along with
Pw.s Charlie and Bennett, both ATB
  AOL Desktop