[Dailydrool] Drool Quiet

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 15:31:09 PDT 2018

>From the Desk
Tis I miss Merta Lou to tell you all of a most unsettling and strange event
that happened to me today and that has me a bit....dare I admit to
confusion?

You see a long long long time ago, maybe two days, Mr Biskit got into his
car and went away. He has not come back. I know he has not because I have
waited at the door, at the windows, and in his chair.

He is not here.
The room where he sleeps is empty. Well I mean the furniture is still there
but he is not.
He is not outside.
I have sniffed the chairs outside, the garden, and even the pond but there
is no trace of him anywhere that is current.

The She Person does not seem disturbed except I note she leaves the light
box on all night. Or most of it. So today the She Person  was chatting away
on the talky thing and  all at once she said "Someone wants to say hello"
and held the talky thing down to me and there...there he was! There was Mr
Biskit!
I mean... it was his FACE. iT WAS HIS VOICE!! But he was tiny teeny tiny
little thing in this ...talky box. He talkied..I mean talked and he knew my
name and everything and and and but he is so tiny now! He will never be
able to have me in his lap again! I would smush him. The Biskits are as big
as he is! No more Biskits!!

Mr. Doc does not seem distressed. He says it is just all magic and never
mind.
I don't know......
He was awfully small............

Love & Cuddles,
Merta Lou  Confused Professional Lady Basset Hound.