[Dailydrool] Mariah checking in

Val lbrewerzwick vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 6 20:55:47 PDT 2018

this is Mariah, checking in.  not much happening here. Mom is out of her slings and presumably is recovering well from the broken elbows, but she is still not able to hoist us into the car or walk three of us at a time, so we are still mostly stuck at home.  she feels sorry for us, though, so she has engineered trips to the beach for us twice with the Dadperson and her both, and that has been fun.  though we are all still deliriously bored and have chewed up lots of boxes and papers and detritus left on the floor by our less than tidy Dadperson (which has gotten us into a bit of trouble).  so Mom bought us all new, big, antlers to chew on, and we discovered quite bu accident that Ipo is afraid of them.  (too much like boars’ tusks perhaps; Ipo used to be a pig hunting dog).  this has provided me a few laughs—I’ve discovered I can chase her with them. Lol lol lol. I’m like your worst memories of your older siblings.
  the humans are off to Oahu in a few days, and we dogs will be abandoned at doggie summer camp again, much to y dismay.  the only silver lining is that we can bark all the time and not get in trouble there.
  So that’s the news from Kona, Hi.  Mom is supposed to be all better by November so we are hopeful for more excitement in the future.
  by the way, please buy raffle tickets for my portrait quilt at Daphneyland! Go to their website for details.  aloha, Mariah

Val Brewer