[Dailydrool] Our howliday

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 6 23:37:11 PDT 2018

This is Rolph.Clara and I are on howliday, staying with our Aunty Sue, Uncle Terry, Abbie, Molly and Winnie.
We love our Aunty Sue. She takes us on adventures. Yesterday, we went to the seaside and met up with 20 other bassets.
I was able to show them all how fantastic i am at using my wheels. I ran around and barked and sniffed and played in the sea.
When it was time to go home I didn't want to go, so I ran into the sea and aunty Sue had to come and get me so her socks and shoes got wet. Then Clara Abbie and Molly ran into the water too.
I don't know why Sue says maybe we can't stay with her again.....
Lots of Drool, Rolph with Clara who doesn't know or care where our mum is.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android