[Dailydrool] From Browyn

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 05:06:58 PDT 2018

Hi everyone! Yesterday we got new treats. I am still not sure whether I
like them or not. The mom says they were turkey.feet. They had really long
nails and I ate all of it but the nasty nails. I left those on the floor.
Bugsey and Beauford checked them out and decided they didn't want to eat
them either even though they ate the nails of their feet. The interesting
part is that mom accidentelly screwed up and got two boxes of these weird
things. So we have 48 of them in the freezer. They are dehidrated, but the
box said they stay fresher if stored in the freezer. I can tell you right
now, I am NOT eating stale turkey feet!

In other news, we get to go to the spa at camp tomorrow. Mom hurt a knee
and she has weird people coming to the house on Tuesday. She decided that
she couldn't get the house clean and us. So, we get to go see our friend
Debbie and I can give her kisses while she soaps me up and gets me all
clean. Then on Thursday, Beauford is going to turn into Frankendog. The vet
man is going to wack off that cyst that keeps rupturing and 4 other lumps.
The mom bought pjs for him so that he won't have to wear the cone of shame.
Besides, the come of shame may stop Beauford from licking his incisions,
but it doesn't stop Me and Bugsey from licking them. Apparently the pjs
will protect his spots from everyone. Personally, I think he looks
ridiculous in them but mom thinks he looks adorable. Whatever.

Peace and out from Browyn the Fairy Princess, Bugsey, and Beauford