[Dailydrool] Drool addys

Riche Churchill ninedogs04 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 21:01:32 PDT 2018

Riche wrote:
i am sending out old Buglers and the occasional small newsletter to anyone interested. Am not looking for subscriptions; this is a freebie. The Bugler and I are retired; am merely keeping myself from dying of boredom. Anyone who would like to receive the pdfs is welcome to let me know.
Meanwhile, the following were sent an old issue (April 1982) and I received a failure message. Either the addy was "no good" or "rejected" or "no such server" or other twaddle. Such as:
akacare at aol.com
iluvfalsie595 at aol.com
anniebh at acsol.net
erc2761 at aol.com
hicmdo1 at gmail.com
janewhay at gmail.com
l.d.lesliecrick at gmail.com
lily5943 at gmail.com
tudor2 at shaw.net
dlackey1 at woh.rr.com

If you would like to receive, please give correct email address.
Anyone else who would like to receive, just email me and your wish is my command.
Riche Churchill
ninedogs04 at yahoo.com