[Dailydrool] Goodbye, Sweet Holly Noelle

lois.leader lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Tue Oct 9 15:09:08 PDT 2018

"Dogs are only in our lives for a short time, but they stay in our memories for as long as we live. It’s a small consolation, but it’s nice to know we can always visit them in our thoughts." So sorry Holly Noelle left for the Bridge. I know our Bobo the Inhaler and Scout his Lab assistant will be her good buddies there. Hugs and comfort to you from the Leader pack.

Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog and Dobby the House Elf

lois.leader at cox.net