[Dailydrool] Happy Birthday Rolph

Marlene marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Oct 10 14:10:22 PDT 2018

Happy birthday big guy, this is Annie in the USA, we share the same birthday, I am 11 and guess what? I got a cake and ice cream, then mommy had a slight accident and blew a disc in her neck, she goes to see neurosurgeon tomorrow, she is in agony ,and so am I ,  no celebration, she promised me a walkie today, just the two of us,  I luv going with my mommy alone , with out the brat., Hannah was going to stay home, our daddy and two two legger brothers didn't get to go on their trip either, every one stayed home because of mommy.  they didn't plan to stay home for my birthday ! hmmff   OH NO !  mommy feels so bad she is crying lots, , she promised to make it up to me when she gets better,  she bought me a beautiful cake with pink roses, and then some stupid family member asked ?  are you ready ?  is that a " human cake, or dog cake ?"   HUMAN, dummy ! so Happy birthday big guy,
lub Annie ( Oct 10 , 2007 )