[Dailydrool] Update from Bugsey

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 08:04:42 PDT 2018

Hi one and all! It is me! Bugsey! Yesterday I had to get my thyroid level
checked. I was very good for the vet techs because they like me so much,
but they had a lot of trouble with all my wrinkles on my wrinkles on my
legs. So they had to do it in my neck. Then I got to go to Petco with mom.
I was a complete and total gentleman. The mom was really impressed because
we have not been working on my heeling lately, but I totally remembered.
She needed new heaters for the bettas and I sat by her and behaved while
she took her sweet time trying to decide which one she wanted. I was so
good that the checkout lady tried to shower me with treats. Of course this
is all after Browyn and I were really, really bad on Tuesday. The mom hurt
her knee and she was hosting a coffee for the New Neighbors. So, she sent
us all to the vet to be groomed on Monday. So we were all nice and clean.
Then on Tuesday Browyn had really yummy smelling poop. So, I rolled in it
and ground it in behind both my ears. Then Browyn rolled in it so we could
be twins and smell the same. The mom was very angry. She called me
something I can't repeat. The next thing I know, I am in the shower getting
extra yummy treats and a bath. I am all nice and shiny and I smell like
plums. So does Browyn. Beauford didn't get in it so he didn't have to get a
bath, but he still got yummy treats. I am not really sure that is fair.
But, the mom was so mad, I didn't point this out. Beauford is at the vet
today. He is getting 8 lumps removed. So, he gets to be frankendog for
Halloween. He also has two new sets of PJs that will cover all his stitches
so Browyn and I can't lick them. Browyn will be jealous when Beauford gets
to wear clothes and she doesn't, but not me! I really hate to wear clothes.
So I am not jealous. That is it for now. Please send some drool Beauford's
way so he makes it through surgery and heals nicely. Thanks!
 Bugsey with Beauford and Browyn the Fairy Princess and the mom Jennifer