[Dailydrool] Thanks

Pamela McQuade plmcquade at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 14:28:50 PDT 2018

Today I was about to go crazy on Facebook. All the negativity just got to
me because while I am recuperating from this bilateral subdural hemotoma
with partial craniotomy my brain simply cannot deal with a lot of garbage
like political rants and bad news about dogs who are a continent or more
away from me, whom I cannot help.

So I started reading the Drool, and peace was restored. I want to thank you
all for providing peaceful place where people can share their concerns
about their dogs and even share some bad news about them without turning it
into a circus. When my brain is overrun on FB, there is still a place to go.

The doctors tell me I am doing well, and it's only early days yet (if I had
a dollar for every time I've heard that, I could pay off all my medical
bills). I am just so frustrated in so many ways that I'm a cranky person,
so I don't want to post often. I now live in a circus of tiredness,
frustration,.and doctor's visits. And yes my doctor's office told me I have
to see another doctor today, as if I hadn't already seen too many.

The good news is that most of my rehab visits have ended--just one day a
week now and exercises at home.

In an overly medical world, the Drool is a safe haven. I hope all your
hounds are doing well and life is good for the humans.
Pam, food slave and general factotum for the Dashing Bassets