[Dailydrool] Dear Auntie Pam Person

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 11 16:13:46 PDT 2018

Hello Auntie Pam Person, Snoopy here,
I deleted the clueless momPerson's facebook account over a year ago because facebook has been caught doing evil things like:
1)  experiments to see if they can identify those who are sad (they can) and then see if they can manipulate their feeds (or even the brightness of their screen) to make them sadder, or less sad.
2)  allowing 3rd parties to access patterns of behavior, run machine learning routines, and then predict future behavior.... they even allow them to collect data on your phone like your contacts and pictures, which have nothing to do with facebook
3)   allowing mean, nasty, evil groups.
4)  Even today you can buy an audience on facebook which is disturbing ..... like "white people over 40 who hate Jews" ..... we're jewish you know.
All of these are facts which you can google.  The clueless momPerson was insisting she needed facebook to do fundraising (she doesn't) or to share pictures (www.dalerutz.com) ...... she was wrong, she doesn't miss it ONE BIT and she is a whole lot happier.  So yeah, delete facebook auntie Pam person ....... and ......
Go play OUTSIDE instead getting sunlight on your skin (or your fur) will make you happy.  I'm happy.
This morning the clueless momPerson fed me around 6 and she wasn't going back to bed but she hoisted me back up there with the clueless dadPerson and she lay down to spoon with me and momPerson and dadPerson were both cuddling me and petting me and telling me what a good boy I am and I was purring like a kitty ...... real deep and slow ....... do your bassets purr Auntie Pam person?  I purr real nice and it was just so lovely .... dawn was just barely breaking and my tummy was full and my bladder was empty and I was in the big bed between my momPerson and my dadPerson getting cuddled and loved and petted and ...... yeah .... who needs facebook??
More later from Snoopy who delete facebook and highly recommends that course of action