[Dailydrool] Ha ha—we fooled mom.

Val lbrewerzwick vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 15:26:44 PDT 2018

Mariah here.  We really fooled Mom!  First one of us, then a day later the next of us, then a day after that the third one of us.  Smelling relly really stinky.  mom thought it was our anal glands but was really surprised it was all three of us.  Our yearly physical was yesterday and the vet said none of us had full anal glands.  Well, thought mom, that must be because they all emptied them recently.  Not.  Then I came in smelling the same way today and Mom got suspicious.  She went out and searched the back yard.  and she discovered our secret perfume stash.  Drat.  Either Ipo or I had killed a rat probably last week and had hidden it under a chair in the yard to decompose, where we could take turns rolling in it.  when we kill birds, we eat them.  But rats we leave to make perfume.  Eeew.  Mom threw it out.  No fair.  And what’s with Mom not being able to distinguish anal gland odors from rotting corpse smells, anyway?

Val Brewer