[Dailydrool] From the Desk of

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 05:06:46 PDT 2018

Well dear friends today started off with a bang. We went out and Mr Doc
went through the back of the garden and you know what? There was that
little black and white kitty in there! Mama went out before we did but she
cannot see into the garden because really it is a jungle and he must have
been in there.
Here is an interesting fun fact: Black and white kitties do not smell good
and they can send the smell to you!!! I instantly haroooed and began to
menace it but it came right at me can you believe it? The She Person came
out immediately calling us with great urgency but saying all those bad
words at the same time. Mr Doc went right in but I tried to talk to the
Kitty who just ran at me so I haroooed and backed away and waited until he
turned around. Maybe I should not have done that.
Anyway we both got baths which is very refreshing the first thing in the
morning. Mr Biskit had to go to a 24 hour store to get special stuff and
MomPerson slipped and fell trying to clean the tub and began to cry but
then she started laughing so who knows? I am not very dry and a bit chilly
and she will not let us out of the crates to get on the bed and roll to get
dry and curl up warm and stuff. Normally I would be upset but I am a little
sleepy and think I'll take a nap. Cheerio.
Merta Lou, Professional Lady Basset and Intrepid Hunter