[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards

K. Green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 11:12:14 PDT 2018

This is just an update and response to Barbara's question earlier this
week. Yes, there will be a howliday card exchange and I will coordinate it.
Sign-ups will take place in November, with lists sent around the
Thanksgiving holiday. Start taking photos of your houndies so you have a
good photo to use for your cards.

As with last year, I intend to eliminate the mid list and only have short
lists and a full list. The short list is typically around 65 cards, and the
full list has been dwindling over the years, but was around 100 cards last
year. We also had about 55 heroes, if you wish to order additional cards
for those that cannot participate or who are heroes in the rescue world.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I will be sending the sign up
email in a few weeks.

Kacy with Cowboy
greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
howlidaycards at gmail.com