[Dailydrool] $5 Friday is September 7th

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Sun Sep 2 13:55:19 PDT 2018

Our rescue for September is Suncoast Basset Rescue in Florida.
They have 40 senior hounds in their care the last I heard - way too
many for their budget.  Many are not adoptable and of course this
rescue will do everything to keep them healthy, safe and loved.  They
really do need some help with the expense of caring for some many
hounds.  While they do actively fundraise, those expenses just keep
popping up every month.

Please consider a donation to Debbies Dawgs $5 Friday. You can
Paypal any size donation to debbiesdawgs at icloud.com  Please do
use the friends and family option as you are making a donation. They
charge fees for goods and services and we would rather the rescue
get all of your donation.

Checks are also welcome. Make out to Debbie’s Dawgs and send
to 23 Peppertree Ct, Marietta GA 30068

We are a 501c3 charity.  Every penny of every donation that we
receive goes to the rescue for their senior hound expenses.

Even if you are not on Facebook, we do have a public page
so you can see the hounds that we are posting for Suncoast - some
truly heartbreaking stories with much happier endings. I think it means
something to see the hounds you are helping.  Here is a link - just
scroll down the page. You won’t be able to comment but you can read
what is there.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/debbiesdawgs/

Thanks,

Donna, drool fueler for Maggie and YaYa