[Dailydrool] My feral dogs

Val lbrewerzwick vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 15:46:47 PDT 2018

I am impressed by my hunting dogs, Mariah basset and Ipo pit mix.  both survived on their own for awhile in the wilds, though Mariah was on the city streets of LA and Ipo was out in the wooded hills of the Big Island.  We feed them good quality food regularly, but both like to hunt and devour their trophies.  Eew.  mariah got another pigeon this morning and handed it over to Ipo, who devoured its insides and bones and left feathers strewn across the yard.  My third hound, Mila, would surely starve to death on her own, believing all good eats come from magic cupboards inside a home.

Val Brewer