[Dailydrool] Morse

Ellen Cole erc2761 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 06:30:38 PDT 2018

I'm no expert and I'm sure you'll have other suggestions, but is it
possible that he just gets too warm? Memory foam mattresses can be warm. It
doesn't sound like he doesn't like the bed...or he wouldn't go on it in the
first place...but perhaps he just gets overheated after a while and craves
something cooler (floor, garden, etc.). Of course, sleeping outside will
not be sustainable as the winter approaches. Maybe an electric fan for him?
Something that will keep him cooler...but won't require you to sleep
outside!

I hope you find what works for both your needs, Ellen