[Dailydrool] Morse

Kara Carpenter frknhippie at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 06:17:18 PDT 2018

Becky,I'm afraid I don't have much helpful advice to give but wanted to let you know this sounds exactly like what I go through every time Rooney has a seizure--like you I've tried everything and really am at a loss and it is very saddening and frustrating.  The diazepam also made Rooney so wobbly he couldn't walk so that just made matters worse.  So at the very least I hope it makes you feel better to know you aren't alone, and you are going above and beyond and doing a wonderful job keeping Morse happy and comfortable. If he is still enjoying walks could you walk him right before bedtime in hopes that might tire him out for bed?  My sister uses Adaptil for her dog with anxiety and it seems to work when nothing else did.  Sending you love and drool...
Kara, Rooney & Fitz