[Dailydrool] My new trick

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 4 13:58:37 PDT 2018

Hey, Snoopy,
This is Rolph. I have to tell you buddy, I have the best new trick. You have to try it.
This morning, the food slave got up early cos she had to be somewhere at silly O clock. The alarm went off, she turned on the light and crashed around a bit - I just kept on snoring.
Clara went downstairs for a pee and was given her breakfast, but despite being called for mine, I kept on snoring. Mum got really worried, because I can't take my meds without eating first - and this is the best bit - so she brought me BREAKFAST IN BED!
After I had eaten, I got up, went outside for a comfort break and ate my meds before she left.
Breakfast in bed, Snoopy, breakfast in bed!
Rolph, with Clara, UK
Idiot slave here. Damned dog had me thinking we were at the end of the road and he couldn't even lift his furry back end enough to shuffle to the top of the stairs....maybe he couldn't even wake up and was in some sort of coma. Nope. The breakfast disappeared, he got up on all fours and took himself down a few steps to the kitchen and the ramp to the garden. I was duped. Again.
Sally