[Dailydrool] Daily drool basset hound quilters

Val lbrewerzwick vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 14:25:16 PDT 2018

Aloha.  the information from our local quilt shop’s every year quilting retreat in Hawaii is now up on their website.  Quiltingonthebeach.com  through Quiltpassions.com   this year there will be two different animal quilt two-day workshops, including one by yours truly.  the other quilter, Phyllis Cullen, is a lot more experienced and talented than I am, but hey, we offer different things.  I’m writing not really to advertise the above, but to offer that if any drooler decided to come to this, I’ve got a spare room with a Murphy bed (and lots of real life, intrusive basset hounds on that bed) which I’d extend to droolers for free for the duration of the retreat.  Our house is humble—nothing like the hotel quarters—but the price is right.  let me know.  Val

Val Brewer