[Dailydrool] Senior Basset calendar contest is underway!

Wen houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Wed Sep 5 15:27:32 PDT 2018

Wow,  I say it each year, and it seems true each year,

We have a beautiful group of hounds working hard to earn a month on the 2019
Senior basset calendar.

I will go out on a ledge here and say our calendar is the best Senior Basset
calendar in the world!

(OK, maybe it is the only one..)

You can see, read and vote for all the hounds here:
https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/index.php?id_category
=7
<https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/index.php?id_categor
y=7&controller=category> &controller=category

We are also selling the calendars now and you can purchase one here:
https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/index.php?id_category
=8
<https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/index.php?id_categor
y=8&controller=category> &controller=category

We are keeping prices the same, even though costs in printing and postage is
increasing cause we want everyone to be able to have one!   They are wall
calendars and approx. size is 13x 26 long, so each month hound has a 13x13
photo.  We use really nice paper and there is plenty of room to write on the
dates, even though each date has a dog picture on it.  Well, some are kitty
pictures,  we allow all pets on the date photos.

Anyhow,  if nothing else, you will want to read about all the contestants
and let them melt your hearts!

Thanks and drool to all!

Wen and the Bounders

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com <mailto:houndsabound at cfl.rr.com>