[Dailydrool] 12 years

Terry Marshall oldaggielady at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 07:04:50 PDT 2018

Time really does fly. 12 years ago out in far El Paso county TX a rural
area. I found three basset hounds sitting on a drainage ditch. Long story
short they came home with me.  They are still together, and much
loved.Megan the mommy is doing fine, Bo the brother and son is going great
guns. Abigail, the daughter and sister is still fighting the E.coli kidney
infection. I know we are in the final stretch of the battle, since all
medicines are not working, so just making her comfortable. She is not ready
to go yet, so she is loved and when the time comes she will go peacefully.
Hats off to my three kids who waited for me to come get them and have been
with me since then.Sept 6, 2006 -Sept 6 2018. Lov them.
Terry with the Rio Trio. terrymarshall33 at att.net