[Dailydrool] Bad potty behavior

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 13:28:12 PDT 2018

Two of our four are guilty of using the porch to potty!  (Our two “young” 7 year olds). I have tried many things to break them of this horrid habit.  They just look at me and “say” - “I’m peeing outside..... what’s the problem??”  They actually will walk out the dog door and go right on the stoop, rather than walking a few feet to the grass!  We’re in the midst of building a new house.  The dog door will not go to a porch!  It will go direct to a ramp.  If they want to walk around (fenced yard) to the front porch they will have to walk a long way and chose not to stop along the way.    It makes me crazy and I’m following this discussion closely.

Sent from my iPad