[Dailydrool] peeing in the house, part 2

don/jan cook tudor2 at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 7 17:40:46 PDT 2018

The vet phoned to say there is no indication of a UTI. I managed to catch a few tbsp. of urine yesterday.
I have taken Dale’s advice and taken away a small throw rug that he seemed to pee near, but not on. When I picked it up, I could smell it, so it is washed and put away.
It is a behaviour I guess we are dealing with.
Again today, out he goes, every 20 min. Pees on command and dashes back for his tiny treat.
But he did pee at sometime today, near the above rug.
Hopefully this will work.
All suggestions appreciated.
Jan