[Dailydrool] Howliday cards from Senior Houndsabound

Wen houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Sun Sep 9 13:14:15 PDT 2018

Hi all!

I am excited to offer up a brand new design for Howliday cards!

I cannot attach photos here, but if anyone is interested,  you can email me
and I will send you the photos.

We are offering them at what seems to be great prices, since we have sold
over 500 in under 24 hours!

They are sold in sets of 10.

QTY 10 is $10 plus shipping

QTY 20 -50 is $10 per set and  10% off order plus shipping

QTYS over 50 is $10 per set and  20% off order plus shipping

They are 5x7 size, with envelopes and are very high quality paper, with a
cute design!

All proceeds from the sales go directly to Senior Houndsabound, a 501c3
rescue to aid in care of the seniors we have.

Email me if you are interested or you can see them on our Senior
Houndsabound FB page.  (be aware, the photos do not do them justice!)

Hope your weekend is great!

Arooos!

Wen and the Bounders

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com <mailto:houndsabound at cfl.rr.com>