[Dailydrool] Dog Food Carousel

James Emma djefla50 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 07:49:39 PDT 2018

So, Reggie is not liking his food again. He is currently eating Nutro Ultra
Adult. I also think it is giving him bad breath. I tried Castor/Pollux, ate
one meal and done with it. Blue Buffalo got the nose down. Canidae also.
I'm trying to see if there is something else out there. I really do not
want to get into the cooking every meal for him. He doesn't have any major
dietary issues. Any suggestions? I don't need a grain free or raw diet.
They are too rich for his garbage picker stomach!

Drool to all in need.

Daria and Reggie