[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 10 20:07:26 PDT 2018

Hi all, Snoopy here

Happy new year everyone!  Shanah Tovah!  It’s Jewish New Years and we had brisket and apples and honey and the people got all dressed up and went to their temple place and we all ate way too much and ....yeah!  Are there any other Jewish houndies out there in drool land these days?

I am worried about my North Carolina friends. And Virginia Beach too....are you guys all headed to high ground?  Please keep us informed. I’ll be drooling for ya!

Rolph, good job!  We senior hounds deserve to be cooked for. Hold out for beef

More later from Snoopy
With the clueless family

Sent from my iPaw