[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 20 08:57:18 PDT 2018

Hi all, Snoopy here,
Auntie Val I am so sorry you have double owies, I hope you mend soon.
I am very sorry that Ginger decided it was time to make her way to the bridge, they are never with us long enough.  We lost our pack leader (LuLu) almost a year ago and we remember.  Sad, soft ahroooos.
As for myself I was nearly killed over the weekend due to the clueless momPerson's carelessness I nearly bled to death she had out her toe bone clippers and she knows she has a two two bone maximum (per day) and we were on day 4 of this crusade of hers and she was working on a huge, thick, center toe bone in front when slash ....... she cut it right off and blood squirted everywhere ....... I SCREAMED ...... call 911 ..... call the paramedics ...... call the vetspital tell them Snoopy is incoming bleeding profusely ........ call the SPCA ........
Wait a minute Snoopy give me that computer,  hold on folks it's Dale here and we are talking about TWO drops of blood.  Seriously ....... two drops of blood leaked out of the end of the nail when I quiked him ...... and I quiked him because he screamed and jerked his paw away ...... I mean it stopped before I could even consider using the quikstop ..... he was (and is) fine .... just fine .....
Snoopy here she is a big fibber it is all her fault and I BLED, I am telling you I BLED and I was denied medical attention and then, on top of that, she went and clipped her second nail because of her two a day quota ...... well .... I never!
More later from Snoopy who was nearly killed