[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 28 11:21:03 PDT 2018

Hi all, Snoopy here,
First off, kudo's to Rolph who is going for walks and enjoying life and making his mum happy!  Brilliant!
I can relate you know, I am now going on daily walks too.  It's the oddest thing ..... you know I went down in the back over 2 years ago (May was 2 years) and with laser and pharmaceuticals I came back up, but not like I was.  I mean I could walk ..... but kinda wobbly and not very far, not far enough to go for a walk.  And I got lethargical and laid around all day and momPerson thought that was normal because I'm old (13 now) .... but as you know she's clueless.
Then last summer Gracie left for the bridge and I got depressed and went off my kibble and wouldn't eat.  So, she started cooking for me and now I get crockpot cow with yams and carrots and oatmeal ..... and guess what?  The old Snoopy came back ..... I now sprint around the house with toys in my mouth ..... I DEMAND my walk after dinner every night by howling and harassing my family ..... I pull on lead and yell at all the neighbors who are coming out of their homes asking "Snoopy?  Is that you boy, where have you been it's been years!"
More later from Snoopy who has a new lease on life!