[Dailydrool] Update on the Martin Basset Trio

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 05:25:51 PDT 2018

We hope that all those in the path of Florence are all packed and ready to
bug out.

Meanwhile I am thrilled. All three dogs have really improved since I have
made the food changes. It has been several months, but I can really see a
difference now. They no longer are having anal gland issues! I know people
have said that their vets said that problem goes away when the food
allergies are under control, but for us it never really has until now. I
really won't miss expressing anal glands every 2-3 weeks! I doubt the dogs
will mind either. Bugsey's autoimmune problem has disappeared. I guess the
proper term is he is in remission. His hair has quit falling out in copious
amounts and that weird smell has gone away. They are all back to having
shiny coats. Granted I am feeding everyone a different diet. And, not a
single bag is cheap, but it is worth it if you aren't at the vet all the
time.

Last week we sent the dogs to camp and finally redid their room. I think it
looks fantastic. Fresh paint and all supplies and toys organized into
wooden crates from Home Depot and painted as well. Woo Hoo!

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail.com