[Dailydrool] Dog Food Carousel, part 2

James Emma djefla50 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 13:20:45 PDT 2018

Reggie is eating a new food. I had talked with my vet last year about the
grain-free, raw options and he did not recommend for Reggie. I spoke
recently with a couple of sales people at Petco, reps and so on. After all
this consultation, I decided to go the regular dog food route and see what
happens. I did some research and went with old school Purina. He is eating
Purina Simply 9, chicken flavor, and doing just fine. He wasn't too hungry
this morning. I think he had a cat poop appetizer and his belly was upset.
The Purina is a limited ingredient food made here in the USA.
I do agree about tough love feeding to a limited extent. Reggie will make
himself sick rather than eat a food he doesn't want. I have tried it.
Thanks for responding and Reggie is happy with a full belly!

Daria and Reggie