[Dailydrool] Weird Eaters

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 04:53:24 PDT 2018

My Vet had a dog who could only eat the crappiest dog food around. I won't
name it but if I did I would hear the universal moan--it is a terrible dog
food but anything "better" and he got horribly, life-threateningly sick. He
lived a long and happy life eating ---t dog food.

I had one who would not eat ANYTHING that was Iams, not even treats. He
also would have made himself sick, one who did best on Purina dog chow, and
one who spit out the little black "vitamins" in Blue Buffalo.

They all of them ate roadkill and cat poop.

Just no accounting for taste.

MomPerson to MertaLou & Doc