[Dailydrool] SnooooNoooose

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 14:33:07 PDT 2018

Mitchell, inhis declining years had snow nose but nobody ever called it
Vitiglo altho I suppose technically it was.
Nothing really helped except making sure it didn't dry out.
It happened when the rest of his minor allergies kicked up, inthe spring
and fall. It always went away on it's own.
I have no idea if  K.Frank has the same thing, or if stress contributes
but  imagine that it would, given that the problem is auto-immune which
often flares up during physical or emotional stress. Check with your Vet
about what to do for him. Maybe a new companion or leaving the TV on or
even a mild anti anxiolytic would be in order.

Merta Lou's Person
MomPerson to Doc