[Dailydrool] Limited Ingredients & what we feed...

Dossey, Gwen gdossey at te.com
Tue Sep 18 03:54:50 PDT 2018

Taste of the Wild has a new limited ingredient dog food.  It's called Prey. Sasha loves the beef.  We haven't tried any others.  The babies are still eating regular TOTW until our groomer doesn't have  any left at her shop (I don't want to leave her with all those large bags of food!), but when she's out, she's going to order the Prey for us!  As for the babies, they will eat just about anything that I put in their food bowls...

We also started feeding Pet Plate.  It is a fresh food that comes to your door frozen, and you defrost what you need it in the fridge.  It is all human grade ingredients and is a great mix-in for all of the girls food along with yogurt.  You can see the chunks of vegetables and meet.  We get the chicken, turkey and beef, but we ordered the lamb to be included with the next delivery.  It is a little pricey, but the girls love it!  We get a shipment every 2 weeks, and that is 1 container a day (14 containers).

~Gwen, Sasha, Sundae & Marshmallow~ (:>
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.