[Dailydrool] Val's elbows

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 06:45:58 PDT 2018

Oh Val! I am so sorry to hear you broke both elbows! One is bad enough, but
2? I hope you heal quickly and are not in too much pain.

I always find it interesting to see how the dogs react to illness. My
stupid allergies flaired and kicked up my asthma last week. Beauford stands
on my chest and licks my breath when I am not breathing well. When I
finally drag out the nebulizer, he lays with me through the treatment.
Bugsey just lays in my lap. Oh wait. That is where the boy is anytime I sit
on the couch. Browyn hates the nebulizer and will not come near it or me if
it is out where she can see it. At least she has quit barking at it. That
was really annoying!

We are praying and drooling that Val recovers and is good as new. We are
also praying and drooling for everyone in Ginger's family. They always
leave such a big hole in our hearts when they go to the bridge.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess