[Dailydrool] Val I

Val Strand vastrand at comcast.net
Tue Sep 18 16:32:22 PDT 2018

Glad the hounds were not responsible. I've tripped over Paisley when
coming out of the pantry. Hit the floor hard. Don't know how I didn't
break a knee or wrist. I'm sure not having osteoporosis has a lot to do
with it. Hope you heal fast and well. I love your T Rex description,
it's a great visual. I so enjoy you comments on the drool about your
gang. I need to start writing more about my Diva, I thing she would fit
in well with your gang. I know that she would enjoy the lizard hunting.

Val S
vastrand at comcast.net