[Dailydrool] Older dogs/food

Terry Pettett tmpettett at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 05:22:45 PDT 2018

Hi all, say our Edgar (12 yrs) who has had three surgeries in the past year has become a food deva! He either won`t eat or when he does, he will have GI issues! We think it is because of all the antibiotics he was on after the surgeries. He was doing  pretty good on rice/boiled chicken or rice/boiled hamburger. But, he would get finicky, we try something different, GI issues, eating grass , diarrhea, noisy stomach. Don`t mind cooking for him, but would like to give a variety too. He was on Entero supplement but now he will smell it on food and walk away! We also give him famotidine before each meal as well as a gasex tablet with his meal.(when he will eat) He has become a real problem.
Terry Pettett