[Dailydrool] 9/24/2018 8am STANDINGS FOR THE 2019 SENIOR BASSET CALENDAR CONTEST!

Wen houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Mon Sep 24 05:21:13 PDT 2018

1 week left to vote!  You can go here to support your favorite Bassets:
https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/index.php?id_category
=6
<https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/index.php?id_categor
y=6&controller=category> &controller=category

Votes are $1 each and each Basset will truly appreciate your helping them to
earn their place on a month of 2019!

This is our annual fundraiser for Senior Houndsabound and we also appreciate
your help!

2019 Senior Basset calendars are on sale too, the link will take you to a
page to choose votes or purchase calendars

4412

Baxter/Bella

1326

Poppy