[Dailydrool] Rollin' Rolph

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 28 08:31:51 PDT 2018

We are now at day four of Rolph on wheels and I cannot believe the transformation in all our lives.
He can't use them around the house, unfortunately the architecture is completely unsuitable, but out on walks, well, it's like he is years younger.
Every day he crosses a new hurdle. Yesterday, he couldn't quite get up a kerb. Today he happily got up a 6 inch one. On day two I had to help him a bit on a steep hill. Today he got up by himself.
We are back to taking walks in the countryside. Clara is getting a decent walk again, Rolph is so happy it's making my heart burst. And I no longer dread having to leave him howling in the house while I take Clara out, or crocking my back helping him along.
I think I was slightly worried how other people might react to a dog on wheels, but so far it has been 100% positive, with people even stopping their cars to chat about it.
Today, we met a black Lab in a field. Rolph went tearing off to play with him, turning circles and racing.
Up until last week, I thought the Help Em Up Harness was the best money I'd ever spent. Now I'm a complete dog wheels convert.
Drool to all who need or want it.
Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK