[Dailydrool] Hooray for Rolph

lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Fri Sep 28 16:13:44 PDT 2018

I'm so happy that Rolph is enjoying his wheels. It sounds like he's taken to wheels like a duck to water. This is good to know for future reference. Bassets do tend to have hindquarters issues. I know I won't hesitate to put Miss Emma on wheels if the need should arise. Congratulations to Rolph for his adaptability. Long may he roll!
Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog and Dobby the House Elf
lois.leader at cox.net