[Dailydrool] Re some sad news

lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Fri Sep 28 16:24:48 PDT 2018

It was heartbreaking to learn of Diana's passing. She fought the cancer battle so bravely! And she maintained such a loving, upbeat heart all the while. I wish I could have met her,  but it was a privilege to come to know her through the Drool and Debbie's Dawgs. Dog beds are a fitting tribute. She was so mindful of the comfort of her beloved senior hounds. And I love the image of Diana rejoicing, pain-free, with her dogs.
Thank you, Donna, for facilitating the outreach to Diana. I look forward to getting involved with the dog bed program and will be sending out cards asap.
Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog and Dobby the House Elf
lois.leader at cox.net