[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 572, Issue 6

Susan Scott-Chambers lily5943 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 19:21:44 PDT 2019

> 1.  Poor Merta Lou!  Why did you get the blame when it was obviously that
> dastardly bleke dog?  Did he get locked up, too?

2.  Sister Clara, what happened on your visit to where the poor doggies
live?
3.  Sounds as if Blanca is getting situated!  Hope the DW isn't mad about
her chair.
 4.  Sending love to Joshua and Guiness about their backs.  Our wonderful
Jolie recovered well from her first back surgery, but died from
complications of the second back surgery.
5.  Sending love to everyone else who feels e x h a u s t e d by everything
(like me!)

Susan
with Sophie, Jolie & Gigi ATB
and Beau, Noodle & Chance right here, snoring away