[Dailydrool] to so many

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 15:58:56 PDT 2019

Nana is settling in, she still gets upset when I am away from her for a
bit, but it is getting better, knock on wood.  Writing fast, because she
may wake up in a nano second and be very upset.  I sometimes think about
rescuing a companion for her, but given her bad back I have reservations.
Nevertheless, Dear Doug, congratulations on your new beautiful Blanca.  She
clearly trained you even before she came home to you.  Please tell Kathy
she can hang with me, I have an unoccupied King bed.  OK, Nana woke, and is
barking, I will do this one moment at a time, BTW, her health is pretty
good after all.

Hugs and Love,

Jackie