[Dailydrool] Ohhh Chomper

Val vastrand at comcast.net
Fri Apr 12 13:57:52 PDT 2019

You are one handsome guy. You sound just perfect for me. I would love to
be pen pals or is it dog pals? I have never been to Petsmuck, but it
sounds awful. I had my toe bones cut off a few weeks ago at the
vetspital an even he made one bleed. Stopped fast, but I have not
forgiven my mom, how can she be so cruel. Definitely go for the lamb, I
love lamb. Well pretty much anything edible. Did you read my adventure
with the lamb chop? I didn't take but still got blamed. I am a petite 40
pounds, not an ounce of fat, just a little smaller than many bassets. I
feel this adds to my divaness. Too bad we don't live close so we could
have a play date.  Oh well, such is the life of a neglected basset. Take
care.

Yes, Paisley had her nails cut and the vet did quick one. 40 pounds of
struggling basset was like wrestling an alligator. I really loved it
when the vet is telling Paisley stay while I'm hanging onto her while
she is trying to get off the table. Doesn't the vet know that telling a
basset stay is almost impossible. Don't know if you read the drool on
facebook, but I will put a picture of Paisley on there for Chomper to
see. She is a very pretty girl. Don't know why she was given up, but we
were lucky to rescue her.

Val
vastrand at comcast.net