[Dailydrool] Oh, those pills

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 16:49:20 PDT 2019

I had to create a schedule of Guinness’ meds.  I think he’s got 7 different meds on a variety of schedules.  Some with food, some without.  Some everyday for a week, then down to every other day. Some forever, some while he’s got digestive problems.  Yesterday I snuck them in hot dogs - easy. That worked a bit.  Today, he took a bite and spit the out, taking the pieces back when the pill fell out.  So, I’m back to putting the pills in cream cheese and sticking it to the back of his throat.  It definitely makes it easier that he has few teeth!

Sent from my iPad