[Dailydrool] My week

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 21 11:53:34 PDT 2019

Hello everyone, it's Clara here.
Lots has happened over the past week.
First off, The Mother told me a sad story about a d at mn beagle, Fiona.
The Mother had told the rescue that Fiona could live at my house - without consulting me! I don't know if I would have liked Fiona, apparently she was very, very sweet. Like me.
Sadly, it turns out Fiona is a very sick little girl and the rescue don't think she should be adopted out. The Mother is rather sad.
Anyway, last Thursday we saw the Vetman and he says my heart is not very good which is making me cough. He says my lungs are very crackly, whatever that means, but the Mother got a bit leaky in the eyes.
Today we went to Tilbury Fort where Queen Elizabeth I made a speech about being a feeble woman with a man's heart. I like it there, but I was huffing and puffing. Then The Mother stopped and bought ice creams for everyone, but not ME! However, the kind Ice cream man liked me so much, that he gave me one all of my own. It was delicious, I've never had one before, yum, yum, yum.
So, just as I was settling in for the evening I heard The Mother say we will have a visitor on Tuesday. She is a basset lady who is down on her luck and will stay with us until she finds a home of her own. I just hope she's nice.
Happy Easter to those who celebrate and drool to all
Clara, with Sally, UK

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android