[Dailydrool] Nana's Itchies

dee- diane ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 24 04:32:43 PDT 2019

Jackie

Could you let me know what cream you use for Nana's itches.  Bella is allergic to everything, especially grass.  This time of year in spite of Apoquel, Ketaconazole, weekly baths and allergy shots, she still chews on her toes.  I have been threatening to put a donut on her neck and socks on her feet.  She ignores me and just keeps chewing.  She will run off in a corner where I cannot see her chewing.  Did you say you make the topical cream.  Please help me!

Also I remember someone say they use Zertec.  I think someone sent a list of how much allergy medicines to give per size.  Could you resend that!

Help

Diane Ezell and Bella