[Dailydrool] Cart for Guinness

anniebh at acsol.net anniebh at acsol.net
Sat Apr 27 14:35:09 PDT 2019

Eddies Wheels are by far the best. They give you precise directions for
measuring. The wrong fit can do more harm than good. We tried Walkin' Wheels
that come in component parts and can be made to fit but in order to fit a
basset hound the wheels themselves are only about 5 inches in diameter and
it takes a lot of effort for a hound to get them going. If I thought
Conrad's wheels would fit Guinness I'd let you try them, but he was very
small. I'll send you pictures since I can't here.

Ann