[Dailydrool] Browyn in Jail

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 04:28:13 PDT 2019

Browyn the Fairy Princess here. I am unjustly locked in a crate! I had
jumped up on the couch and was getting wonderful lovees from the mom. Then
Bugsey came in from outside and jumped up right next to me and tried to
steal half the lovees. So, I bit him. Hard. No. I didn't draw blood. That
is why I think it is unfair that I am incarcerated.  After all, how else do
I let him know under no uncertain terms that he is being rude?

Jennifer here. I was in total shock! Browyn has never done anything like
this in her life! I have no clue what got in to her. The worst part was she
looked so proud of herself for biting Bugsey! Oh well. Trust me. She won't
be in her crate for long as long as she behaves when she gets out.

Browyn the Fairy Princess with Beauford, Bugsey and the mom, Jennifer